Upon waking up today I saw that I was nominated me by Faeldray for the Creative Blogger Award. Which I don’t even really know what the hell it is, but I’ll give it a shot, what the hell right?,
So here are the rules and what I must do.
So here’s what I gotta do:
Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog
Post 5 facts about yourself
Nominate 15-20 people for this award
Let the people you nominated know, that you have nominated them
Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do
So again Thank you very much for the nomination Faeldray, I did not expect to be nominated for much of anything. I usually try to be helpful in the community of SWTOR, and offer my own insane theories that may or may not be agreed upon. Now onto the facts that are about me, that I haven’t already told most in the past.
- I have a pen name that I use to blog or as most would say, write a book. I have been working on it for the last few months in secret, and only have let a select few read it, as the chapters are harder to write when I am planning everything out in my mind first, before putting it into print of any form. The name of that blog is “A Nightmare Chronicles“
- I still go into a program called Second Life. It is there that my pen name in the above post is very much alive. Since I am more masculine then feminine I have a male alt name there and hence my pen name lives in second life. It is where I go for inspiration on creating for that blog.
- Yes I am a female too, but I am the exact duplication to my father. We look alike, so therefore I am mistaken for a boy a lot.
- I have a lot of mental health issues, and I find gaming and socializing online far more easier then trying in real life. I don’t have many friends in SWTOR, or on the server I am on, as I tend to steer clear of the annoyances, but I do offer help to whoever asks.
- I am an animal lover, but prefer to have dogs for pets, even though I never treat them as such, Dogs tend to become my children since the two children I do have are now 21, and soon to be 20. Yes I had kids in the past. Something I rarely tell anyone as I did not raise my daughters, but lost them due to mental health issues, so I keep it private.
Now here is my small list as I don’t know many people in the gaming community, but ones I have met last year through various ways, like the NBI
So it’s a small list as I do not have many friends in the blogger community, but I have read these blogs, and found them to be highly informative, and very friendly people.